Pages

lundi 20 avril 2015

My life without makeup and accepting me as I am


My life without makeup and accepting me as I am


Like any woman, I like to feel sexy. I grew up with the idea that to conquer people (I do not mean only men, if not the entire society), had to dress a certain way, fix my hair, makeup, "look pretty", which was not simple, according to the magazines, television and especially "fashion" (which in some way or another ends up trap), we must look a certain way.

I struggled to learn how to make a well-blended shadows in my eyes, long lashes with mascara enough to highlight my eyes and looked for a makeup gourd my freckles and red for my skin which frequently grains. I alacié my hair with an iron because the limp were glamor. Also I dyed my hair, I spent a lot of money with my stylist to put peroxide on my head and rinse my hair, because I would be more attractive blonde.

I bought flares when all the used and then spent the cased like all others. I bought very high heels, also very uncomfortable, because I felt that my size was insufficient to even consider being close to the model of beauty. It was difficult, involving an effort, spent much of my money to buy clothes, shoes, makeup and not only that, wore long time to get me "beautiful".

Little by little I got tired of that. I decided to occasionally use flat shoes, be 10 or 15cm lower should not make me feel less charming. One day I decided that my hair color was cute, you did not have to try to imitate another color, dark coffee made me feel stronger. Over time, my hair grew and turned around to be a virgin, I noticed it was much easier to handle, than ever needed to do less to make it look good, and I understood that the foam of my head made me feel bold.




I left my makeup, I noticed my more relaxed fresher skin, and as time passed I realized I also felt healthier, I noticed that my face would cleaner, not put something that covered the pores, it showed more smooth, what a wonderful thought! and I gradually getting used and accustomed to others and me, the natural, proudly showed my freckles, my wrinkles around my eyes, my white skin, though without false in my pink cheeks, let alone when it had certain feelings my cheeks are naturally blush.

I forgot concern sweat and the paint ran, I forgot to pose for passing tenderly feel beautiful at any time without showing something that was not.

It was a process, now some people think I'm lazy and do not care about my image, but not, I care for caring, for loving, and that means accepting me as I am, with imperfections. A friend told me "remember when you maquillabas and arreglabas much ... how beautiful. But you're more beautiful now, you're prettier by what you represent and think it's something as simple as the naturalness ".

I can just say that I've discovered comfortably beautiful, without hurting my hair without damaging my skin, without having to see me as indicating the beauty shows. I understood that women are like my friend, naturally beautiful, it is not true that we need all those things to be attractive, that if we forgot that fear of rejection we would also be much happier without much all that we think we need said.

Even use heels from time to time, the day I please me maquillaré also, perhaps suddenly want to see what it looks like my hair straight but I can say that never let me feel pressured by look a certain way, and especially that I never I feel less beautiful than a woman tremendously arranged. I am proud to reveal to the world and say "I'm beautiful without all that you sell me"

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire